DESTINATION PHOTOGRAPHER

My photo
We are a community of people dedicated to raise funds for the American Cancer Society for cancer research.

1.14.2009

Happy New Year!

I've been quite busy with the holidays: entertaining family, holiday sessions, travel and getting caught up with friends.

I went to Vegas last weekend with my sisters and met with Adrienne, a photographer I've been in contact through a photography forum. She was kind enough to let me piggy back on her session. I really loved her enthusiasm and personality! I will post some pictures of the trip with my family and more of the high school senior images I took.

Adrienne, thanks for meeting up with me, I had a blast!




I've added a couple more.

Doesn't Krystal look so beautiful!


You can see Adrienne's bag on the right side, LOL! I applied a linen texture to this image.

4 comments:

  1. I had a great time too. The sign in the background has such great colors they look almost lifelike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't take the picture I would have thought they were real people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i didn't notice that was my shootsac. Great stuff girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these!! So creative and fresh ;)

    ReplyDelete