DESTINATION PHOTOGRAPHER

My photo
We are a community of people dedicated to raise funds for the American Cancer Society for cancer research.

2.12.2009

Aloha Maui

I soon will be sitting in the sun, sipping a Hula Girl, wind blowing in my hair and be as happy as a clam. On vacation and working in paradise, what else can I ask for? I will post some images when I return.

Aloha,
Charlene


These images were taken last year during our family vacation in Maui.

My favorite restaurant serves the best lunch and dinner in Whalers Village at the Hula Grill. My favorite drink happns to named the Hula Girl. I like to say they made it just for me. ;)
Vodka, cranberry juice, lemon juice with a wedge of lime. It's so refreshing.


The Hula Grill serves up live music almost every night.


I've been told that at the end of Big Beach there is a nude beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment